WITHERED HAND HEALED

A few years ago, I was attending a night watch where, often, unusual healings and miracles were taking place. At the time of the prayer the leader invited me to join the ministry team to pray for those in need of healing and miracle. As I was standing getting ready for the ministration a lady came up to me asking for prayer. She had an useless withered hand. She ask me to pray for her healing because she wanted her hand to be normal just like her other one. She knew that that was not something that could happen so easily unless faith had to be exercised. What amazed me was the fact that she was expecting a miracle. After I checked her hand out I asked if she had friends or relatives accompanying her at that meeting, she nodded her head positively. Then I said ask them to come and see a miracle take place. As soon as they approached us I asked her to stretch out her hand, then I commanded the hand to become normal, as I did that she moved her hand, closing and opening it, moving the fingers around. Her hand was miraculously healed and became normal just like the other hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog