OPERATING WITH THE WORD OF KNOWLEDGE FOR THE FIRST TIME

One day my ministry team was invited to visit a woman who was facing family problems and for the first time the team invited me to join the prayer session. We began to pray for that woman and God began to give me pictures of things that happened in her past as well as problems related to her daughter. I remember seeing a picture of a monkey as I asked what this had to do with her. She told me that she couldn't stand monkeys--she had fear of them. Then I said, "God is removing this crippling emotional scar from you." Another picture that I saw was silverware and she confirmed it by telling me that she had fought with her husband a few times using forks and knives. I said, "God is removing crippling emotional scars from your past." We all prayed for her and for her daughter as well, and I remember that two other words were given to us related to abortion and unforgiveness. That was when the woman revealed to us that she had tried to abort her daughter shortly after conception, and for that reason her daughter hated her. Through those words and prayer God brought healing to their relationship. One last word was given to us which was not confirmed. It was a problem in her uterus. She stated, "I don't know anything about it." That was the only word among many others that wasn't confirmed by the woman. When we finished praying she felt relief and she knew God was doing something, He was healing her. THE NEXT DAY Enedina, one of my ministry team partners who was with us that day praying for that woman, received a phone call the next day. She reported that the woman called her to ask who had mentioned the word uterus. She couldn't remember, but the woman went on to tell her that she had gone to church the next morning and during the communion time she was standing when all of a sudden her pants began to fall and she noticed that her abdomen seemed smaller. At that moment the word uterus came to her mind and she realized that God had healed her of that problem even though she wasn't aware of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog