MINISTERING INNER HEALING

Inner healing is an intercessory prayer. You pray to God on behalf of the person. It's biblical. Prayer is biblical. There are two common ways to minister inner healing: 1) pray for a person asking God to reveal to you through words of knowledge facts about the past of that person that are causing some sort of problem, and 2) pray with the person by going back in his/her past starting from the time of conception and going year by year, praying and asking God to reveal things that happened in those years. Usually God shows you pictures, scenes, visions, or just words. The fact is that through this process you can help someone overcome depression, bad relationships, asthma, sickness, marriage conflicts, etc. In closing, let me give you two examples of people who were healed during an inner healing session. I met a lady in 1991 who was afflicted with a problem in one of her legs. Actually, she had broken the femur (her bones were very fragile due to osteoporosis) and for about two years she had gone from doctor to doctor and from hospital to hospital, undergoing one surgery after another with no positive results. She was a Christian and for two years she had people coming to her home to pray for her on a weekly basis. Her problem was getting worse and worse, to the point that one of the doctors said that she was doomed to live in a wheelchair. At that time I was ministering once a week at a radio station. She used to listen to my radio program and one day she asked me, through one of her friends, if I could go to her house to pray for her healing. I agreed to go. I went to her house with two prayer partners. After she had told us her story and how people were praying for her, I decided to do what no one had ever done for her, an inner healing session. We started to pray and ask God to show us what was causing that problem and God gave me some visions. One of them was a little girl, approximately six years old, in front of a bar where a few men were fighting, throwing beer bottles at each other. After I said that, all of a sudden she began to cry saying that she remembered the incident and had been afraid of being hit by one of the bottles. Then I said, "God is healing your emotions from that time." Another vision that God gave me was of a little girl on a farm, underneath a fence with cows walking by. After I said that she sobbed and said that she remembered being afraid of the cows. I told her that the Lord was healing her from that fear. After I reported a third vision also confirmed by her we finished that prayer session. She commented that she'd never thought those incidents could have affected her life so many years later. A month had passed when a report came to me from her, through her cousin, saying that in her last appointment the doctor was astonished and said that her God had given her a brand new bone and she was healed from that problem. Praise God! Another story—In 1996 one of my friends' son had been depressed for about two and a half years. His mother was a prayer warrior and she tried everything she could during that time to see her son healed, but nothing seemed to work. They had also taken him to a psychologist during that period and he was actually getting worse. I also prayed for him a few times, rebuking the devil in his life, but he stayed the same. I remember that a few times she came to me hopeless, wondering why God didn't want to heal her son. I always tried to comfort her, but had little success. Her son was getting worse every day. After about six months of praying for him, I decided to do what we had never done—an inner healing session. She brought her son and we prayed asking God to show us what to do and how to pray for him when I felt in my heart that God wanted us to pray for his emotions. We started to pray but no words of knowledge were given to me until I decided to pray for him by going back to the time of conception. God led me to pray year by year and in almost every year a picture was given to me regarding his life. Each time he confirmed it I said, "God is healing you from this." He was 22 years old at the time and we prayed throughout his entire life, year by year. There was no noticeable changes until about a month later when his mother came to me saying that he was getting better and after another month he was totally healed of his depression. If God leads you to pray for someone using these techniques, just do it! Never try to limit God's action. Inner healing is a prayer associated with the word of knowledge. That's all it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog