INNER HEALING

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8 Back in the late 80s I was involved in the Charismatic movement in Brazil. I was a part of a team of prayer warriors. Fernando, the person God used to disciple me, had invited me to join his ministry team. Even though I was overseeing a data processing department of a bank I found time to join my partners for prayer on a daily basis. That was a time of preparation for me as I learned to be dependable, obedient to God as well as to my spiritual leaders. Of course, God knew before hand what He was going to do in my life. As a new convert I didn't understand much about spiritual matters, but I knew I was thirsty for God. God had chosen Fernando, a man ten years younger than me, to be my spiritual father and I praise God for Fernando's life. May God always be with him. Through the Charismatic movement in Brazil I was introduced to the healing, deliverance and inner healing ministries. I experienced the power of God through our prayer activities, weekly seminars, door to door evangelism, radio broadcast and prayer meetings. Everything was new for me, but I was very excited to be involved in those ministries especially because God Himself was our instructor. I was confident in Him and knew that He had the best for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog