HOW TO MINISTER HEALING AND DELIVERANCE

Say out loud, “evil spirits, I bind you in the name of Jesus Christ, my savior. I rebuke you and command you to come out of (person’s name). I rebuke you spirit of leukemia, come out of (person’s name) and never enter him/her again, in Jesus’ mighty name. I command you spirit of aids, come out of (person’s name) and enter him/her no more, in Jesus Christ’s name. Spirit of diabetes, I command you now come out of (person’s name) in Jesus’ name and enter him/her no more. Spirit of epilepsy, I rebuke you and command you to come out of (person’s name) in Jesus’ mighty name. Spirit of sexual perversion I rebuke you in Jesus’ mighty name, come out of (person’s name) and enter him/her no more. Whatever the problem may be this is how you should pray. Always speak out loud to whatever “mountain” needs to be removed or cast out, be bold and persistent, speak with authority in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog