CRIPPLED WOMAN HEALED!

Let me tell you the story of a lady who came to me few years ago asking for prayer. I was teaching spiritual warfare in an evangelical bible college in Brazil. One day I was in the prayer room when a woman came to me asking for prayer. She began telling me her story. The reason she was there was because of a problem in her back. She had been having constant pain for about four years. Her spine was curved like an "S", she was crippled of one foot and had one leg approximately five inches shorter than the other one. That's the reason she was in so much pain. This is her story just as she told it to me: "Four years ago I used to work in a friend's house as a housekeeper and nanny for the children. I was practically living with them. I didn't know that they were involved in drug trafficking until the day I overheard them discussing a drug deal in the living room. When they realized I was listening to the conversation they threatened to kill me if I didn't help them. They forced me and another woman to take an international trip carrying drugs. The destination was the United States. When we got to the airport in Sao Paulo, the police discovered that we were carrying cocaine. From that moment on my life was turned into a living hell. They arrested us as drug traffickers and treated us as if we were the worst criminals on the face of the earth. They beat us almost every day and as a result of the mistreatment they broke one of my legs and they didn't allow me to be treated by doctors. They broke my foot and my leg in four places. They didn't even allow me to have a cast. I stayed in prison for almost four years. Finally they gave me a conditional release, but every once in a while I'm visited by the police. That also is one of the reasons I want you to pray for me. I don't want to go back to prison any more. As you can see, I have a 6 year-old daughter and she already has spent too much time without me. I want to take care of my daughter and husband. I'm innocent." While she was talking, all the three of us were crying--the woman, her daughter and I. My heart was filled with compassion. As I asked her to sit in a chair in the middle of the prayer room, I noticed that she had a very serious problem in her back, it was totally crooked. Her foot was also crippled and crooked. One leg was five inches shorter than the other. In fact, she told me that she was embarrassed to be around friends because of her condition. She couldn't even wear a nice pair of shoes, and she told me that only a miracle would bring her life back to normal. Finally, I laid my hands on her and I commanded the foot to become normal and the leg to grow, and suddenly, right before my eyes, her foot became normal, her leg grew five inches and her spine became straight, totally healed! She received a miracle from God instantly through faith and command in Jesus‘ name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog