TESTIMONY

God led me to pray for a woman using the same methods previously described, in other words, we asked Jesus to visit her at the very age when the fear came into her life to make her just a miserable person and heal her of those terrible emotional wounds. This is what she told us: "Dear Revivalist Carlos Oliveira: I emailed you right after the Service in Sacramento thanking you and Prophet Bob for the work God is doing through you to help God's Children and those who need deliverance. I want to give Honor and Glory and Praise to God and my Savior Jesus Christ, for in that Service, God healed me from a fear I had in my life since a very young age, in regard to things I had went through at that age, and that fear had tormented me at different times in my life for many years. God has delivered me from that fear at that Sacramento Service when you prayed with me, and I just thank Him, and I thank you both for being obedient to God. This is my Testimony, by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our Testimony and our trust in God, I have overcome. Let the Almighty God of Heaven be glorified for this. God Bless this Ministry, you and your families, and all those you Minister to in the Name of Jesus our Lord. Your Sister in Christ, G. M. "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." Mark 16:15-18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog