BREAST CANCER GONE!

One day a 45 year-old woman showed up at our Ministry facility asking for prayer. She told me that after having some exams done by her doctor, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had approximately 15 lumps in one of her breasts and one of them was so large that you could see it through her dress. She also said that according to the doctor the solution for her was to undergo surgery to remove the cancerous breast. But she also said that the doctor didn't guarantee 100% healing since the cancer had already spread throughout the breast. "What brought you here?" I asked her. She answered, "I'm here because only a miracle from God can save my life." What an answer! "Only a miracle can save my life and I expect it from God. That's why I'm here," she said. The motivation for her was God's miracle. She was desperate, but at the same time she was expecting a miracle. She had a desire to be made whole, not through the doctors only, but through God's power. "You have the right motivation," I told her. "Put your hand on your breast and tell me what you feel." "I can feel them all. I can touch each and every one of them and there are 15," is what she said. "Keep your hand on your breast," I said. At that moment I commanded the lumps to come out of her breast, one by one, in the name of Jesus. Instantly she lost track of them and she couldn't find any of them except for a little one. "Just one left," she said. I gave another command and the last one found its way to hell where its father (Satan) was. She couldn't find or touch any lump anymore. I told her, "Go back to your doctor for confirmation of the healing." As you can see, the power of God is still in operation today. Many people are receiving the touch of God in their lives. God is healing people today. He is restoring families and also transforming lives all over the earth through His unconditional love. He has been revealing Himself throughout all generations because He wants His people saved and not lost. That's why He is giving us insight and revelation through His Word just because He wants us to have abundant life through faith in His glorious Son Jesus Christ who reigns forever and ever, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog